Published on 06/09/2021
The 2021 edition of the Formes de Luxe Awards promises to be fruitful. Applications are open for the premier luxury packaging innovation competition until June 18th, preparations are underway for the ceremony in Monaco on September 28th and last but not least, we’ve hand-picked our jury for 2021…
It’s official, the jury for the Formes de Luxe Awards is confirmed for 2021. This year, like every year, a few new members have signed on for the adventure: we are welcoming Stéphane Bernelas, Purchasing Director Hennessy & Primary Packaging Moët Hennessy at LVMH and Nicolas Mathieu, Eco-Design Packaging Innovation Manager at Chanel. They join our existing members:
- Delphine Berret, Industrial Director Fragrance, Louis Vuitton
- Marion Trossat, Packaging Development & Purchasing Director, Interparfums
- Eric Cabriot, Sustainable Development, Homologation & Technical Manager, LVMH Fragrance Brands
- Laurent Hainaut, Founder & President, Force Majeure
- July Ntibila, Packaging Development & Purchasing Manager, Pierre Hermé Paris
- Erwann Pivert, Product Design Development Director, Servaire & Co
- Xavier Leboucher, Director of Packaging Development & Innovation, Puig
- Natalie Alexander, Co-founder of Butterfly Cannon.
- Alissa Demorest, Editorial Director, Luxe Packaging Insight, Formes de Luxe
Next stop is early September, when the jury will gather for deliberation day — in person — unlike in 2020, where the judging was done virtually.
The awards ceremony will be held on September 28th in Monaco, alongside the LUXE PACK trade show. Watch this space!